Sunday, August 3, 2008

Alabama Barbecue


I went to Birmingham Alabama last week on business and decided to take some time to explore some of the world famous barbecue that Alabama claims to have. Well I wasn't disappointed. I stopped in at Big Bob Gibson's Bar-B-Q Restaurant in Decatur, AL and let me tell you it was out of this world. I have eaten at a lot of barbecue joints but this one has moved into the top of my list.



Big Bob's has it all......... great service, great barbecue and an overall great experience. Read a full review I did of Big Bob Gibson's Bar-B-Q Restaurant over at our other blog at www.bbqhub.com

If you are anywhere within a 100 miles of Decatur you MUST STOP AND EAT there.

For a growing list of barbecue restaurants from coast to coast visit BBQ-Festivals.com Barbecue Restaurant Directory.